Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Small Scale Paris

If Paris were a person I would be in love with it.  In fact, it would become an unhealthy obsession.  You see, I can't get enought of Paris.  It's like I met Paris many years ago and I am still enjoying the honeymoon period.  Nineteen years later.
 
Love on the Pont des Arts
I was lucky enough to go to Paris a couple of months ago, and I always intended to share the photography here.  Now when I say photography, I don't mean SLR captured, carry my tripod around with me (I don't own a tripod) type images.  I mean the pictures I took with my phone.



 But these are not your average Paris pictures of the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre.  These are the images about the details, the lucky spot, the interesting snapshot.  This is the interesting moss that grows on a grand old oak tree, the shell in the ocean, the needle in the haystack.  You probably wouldn't know most of them were Paris if I hadn't of said so. 

Anyway, writer's blog or not, today it's about the pictures.  It's about Paris, and finding inspiration in the smallest of details.


From the Arc du Triomphe



Île de la Cité
Galeries Lafayette                                       Inside Arc du Tromphe
 
 From behind the Musee d'Orsay clock
 
 
Inside Notre Dame
 
 
Île de la Cité
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment