Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Loss of Deference is free for download

I remember thinking on the day that I first loaded The Loss of Deference into the Amazon KDP program that I had ages to use the free days of promotion.  About six weeks ago I had my first free weekend of downloads which was very successful.  Now here we are again with the final promotion and the very last three days that are available, and all of the time since the first book upload has simply whizzed by in a flash.

So todays post has a simple message.  My book is free!  Please help yourself to a copy if you haven't already done so, and if you have please excuse my blog posts, facebook, and twitter behaviour until Saturday draws to a close. 

11/10/2012 12:00 AM PDT, until 13/10/2012 11:59 PM PDT.  Just to avoid any confusion with my English dates.........that's NOW!

To make it even easier for you, here is the link to Amazon.co.uk and here is the link for Amazon.com.  Do I ask anything in return? Not really, but if you feel in the mood you could always swing by and leave me a review on Amazon and visit me on facebook.  I would be very very grateful.

Who says nothing ever comes for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment