Friday, August 10, 2012

Introducing T.S.Welti

Today I would like to introduce to you a fellow author who has impressed me with both her writing capabilities and work ethic. T.S Welti was born and raised in Southern California, but is currently based in Portugal where she is finishing up several projects. Today she is releasing her latest novel, Parallel Spirits three weeks ahead of schedule. Parallel Spirits is a character driven paranormal romance set in California. Goodreads is holding a giveaway running from now through until September so be sure to stop by for the chance to get your own autographed copy. Check out her blog here.


Next week, on Wednesday 15th August (which also happens to be my birthday, but enough of that, I'm into my 30's and have officially stopped counting) T.S.Welti will be guest blogging and giving me a day off. She will be discussing her thoughts on the difficulties of writing difficult and unhappy endings which many writers can find incredibly difficult. So put a date in your diary, reminder on your calendar, or a note on the fridge in order to read her excellent essay.





No comments:

Post a Comment